The perfect read for today's fast-paced world, How Successful People Think (derived from Maxwell's previous book, Thinking for a Change) will teach listeners the 11 secrets successful people know. Arranged in an easy-to-follow format, America's leadership expert, John C. Maxwell, will teach listeners how to expand their thinking and achieve their dreams.
The 11 keys to successful thinking include:
Big-Picture Thinking - seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
Focused Thinking - removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
Creative Thinking - thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs
Shared Thinking - working with others to compound results
Reflective Thinking - looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
Thanks to Hachette, I'm able to give away five copies of this book. Rules of the giveaway are:
1. The giveaway starts Saturday, July 4th and ends on Wednesday, July 15th at midnight.
2. There will be five winners, who will be chosen with a random number generator.
3. For one entry, leave a comment. Your email MUST be in the comment to be included.
4. You can get another entry by doing any or all of the following; follow this blog, twitter about this giveaway and post the twitter in your comment, or link to the giveaway on your blog.
5. Winners will have three days to respond with mailing addresses after email notification. Good luck!
6. Winners must live in the U.S. or Canada, and have a street address. Hachette doesn't mail to P.O. boxes, sorry.