Wednesday, February 1, 2012
GIVEAWAY!!!! KAMA SUTRA BY VATSYAYANA
Here's a great idea for Booksie's Blog readers. Why not make this Valentine's Day a memorable one with a copy of the new edition of the Kama Sutra, released by Penguin Classics.
From the publisher:
True to the original, this new Penguin Classics edition of the Kama Sutra offers a cultured guide to life, love, relationships and pleasure. Little is known about Vatsyayana, who is reputed to have composed the book 'while observing a celibate's life in full meditations' In Sanskrit the word "kama" means desire, especially for sensual pleasure, and its proper pursuit was considered an essential part of a young, urban gentleman's well-rounded education.
1. The giveaway starts Wednesday, February 1st and ends Friday, February 13th, 2012.
2. There is one copy of the book to be given away. The winner must live in the United States or Canada, sorry!
3. For one entry, leave your email in a comment.
4. For additional entries, be or become a follower of Booksie's Blog post the giveaway on Twitter or Facebook with a link in your comment.
5. Entries without valid email addresses will not be entered. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
That's all! Good luck and Booksie hopes your Valentine's Day is a very happy one indeed!